The new Erasmus programme is here!
Following the meeting of the National Agencies in the first week of March, some indicative dates have been released.
The call publication is scheduled for late March – early April.
Nominations (these dates are postponed due to the delay in publication):
Upcoming information sessions will be scheduled later.
Discover the main new features of the future programming watching this video:
Link to the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a2g2RJIJts
Other dates and activities:
25th March: Two virtual information sessions on centralised actions.
- Jean-Monnet – Jean Monnet’s activities aim to promote excellence in teaching and research in the field of European Union studies around the world.
- Masters joint Erasmus Mundus – The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters (MCEM) enables higher education institutions to jointly set up and manage Master’s programmes.
11th and 12th May: Virtual conference.
- Mobility of Students
14th to 16th October: Online events.
- Erasmusdays 2021 – This “celebration” is based on communicating the European values, the added value of mobility and the results of Erasmus + projects.
October (undated): European Professionals Skills Week – in collaboration with GaragErasmus, ESN Belgium and Europass, activities aimed at all Erasmus students (young graduates or those in training) of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation who want to enter the world of work.
- Learning Garage: Tips on how to approach the labour market during and after the pandemic.
- Talents Match: companies will be invited into a virtual room to conduct “blind interviews”. Participants will have to convince recruiters to contact them again at a later date for a more comprehensive job interview.