The two-year cooperation on the project The InterMEDs has come to an end. The aim of the InterMEDs project was to contribute to the development of society members-human access points to act as intermediators in the communities, to have the potential, capacity and increased intercultural competence, the key-skills and available tools to act towards understanding, cooperation and coalition among community members. At the same time, the goal was to empower these intermediators to react to any forms of intolerance, discrimination, or human rights abuse. Sadly, the pandemic has affected the initial plan of the project. Regardless the fact that the planned activities could not be implemented as desired, the partners have managed to maximize the opportunity to perform and deliver results.
During the project the following outputs have been created:
We will keep promoting Interculturality and creating impactful and quality projects in the future with the knowledge gathered from the InterMEDs project.
Out of The Box Europe expresses gratitude for the cooperation and looks forward to possible future collaborations with the project partners:
- Panteion University of Social and Political Sciences, Greece
- Xenios Polis Culture, Science and Action, Greece
- PESHKAR Productions limited, United Kingdom
- Mindshif Talent Advisory ldat, Portugal
- Asociación Caminos – Asociación para el intercambio educación y desarrollo social, Spain
- Association Center for Intercultural Dialogue, North Macedonia
- Out of the Box Europe, Portugal
- Organization CSI Center for Social Innovation ltd, Cyprus